Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
- Accountable to the Sales & Marketing Team for securing revenue from new client wins and revenue from within a defined list of existing accounts.
- Own end to end sales cycle for new clients and new work streams within defined client base
- Accountable for the management of the relationship with senior stakeholders for lifetime of account.
- To own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best Hitachi can support this
- Participate in sales engagements and bring in appropriate internal resource to assist in closing new lines of business within the account
- Collaborate with delivery team and service delivery manager to ensure consistent engagement in account
- Drive case studies and references from account base
- Work with Microsoft Account Execs to align activities and plans to grow footprint within defined industry
Key Responsibilities :
- Securing the targeted volume of new customer logos and revenue within the business year.
- Participate in Co-Sell activities with Microsoft
- Create and maintain relationships with prospects and clients
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
- Public Sector experience
- Significant accountability for managing large scale business applications bids
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Commercially aware
- Experience in selling Business Applications, preferably Dynamics 365