We are a global $5bn Data Solutions and Services firm with a portfolio spanning Storage, Cloud, SaaS - IoT.
Central to our growth strategy is our investment in our indirect model - selling through and with our expanding partner ecosystem. Our EMEA business is delivering strong performance and well on track to deliver AOP even with the headwinds of covid19. As a result we have created a new EMEA role that is dedicated to building channel/partner revenues for our cloud suite. Initially your focus will be on UK, DACH and Nordic regions where we have the most mature partner businesses.
You will have an EMEA remit, responsible for developing a qualified pipeline for the Hitachi Vantara suite of private/hybrid cloud and flexible consumption solutions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a depth of understanding of both Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data centre infrastructure solutions. Responsibilities
- Proactively developing sales opportunities to grow the Hitachi Vantara footprint in the mid-market Cloud Service Provider segment.
- Understanding customer business and technology environments, identifying pain points and gauging the opportunity and correct solutions to position.
- Highly commercial with customers: Qualifying to assess technology spend and business cases whilst understanding the competitive landscape within the account and working to resolve concerns or obstacles
- Taking ownership for the sales cycle from identification, qualification, sale and subsequent protection and growth, partnering internally across Hitachi Vantara to develop holistic solutions.
- Track record developing new business sales opportunities - account management in IT Managed Services, Consultancy or S.I.
Demonstrated success of building channel/partner business and selling cloud programs
Experience of building and executing on GTM programmes for partners, including Lead Gen, Marketing
Recruitment, enablement and management of new partners
International experience, ideally EMEA wide, at least with UK/Germany/DACH region
- German language speaking would be a big advantage, but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.