Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Senior Software QA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop test automation scripts and frameworks and perform automated testing.
- Set up test environments and test harnesses.
- Participate in scoping QA test effort.Write test cases and test specifications.
- Provide accurate information and status reporting using TestNG or Extentreports.
- Work with developers to review new feature designs and validate test specifications to ensure they are comprehensively tested and meet customer expectations.
- Identify defects and own them through the resolution and verification cycle.
- Participate in the improvement of product quality and the quality process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with 6-12 years experience in Quality Assurance, test development area.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver and API testing tools
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, Maven, Ant and Jenkins.
- Ability to work with local and remote teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function in a demanding environment.
- Sound knowledge of at least one programming language (Core JAVA, Python etc.).
- Strong knowledge of software quality best practices.
- Experience with cloud-based products/services