HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Engineering Support - CAD who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of Mission
Support the production of all aspects of signaling design in accordance with industry and company standards Accountabilities:
- Support the design and production check of signaling systems
- Participate in the drawing management process including the production of CAD drafting of electrical and mechanical designs
- Develop and manage a library of drawings for future use
- Update and alter drawings as requested
- Analyze and debug the design through a series of reports from the CAD Database
- Support the preparation of detailed design documentation and specifications and the preparation of System configuration and interconnection of system components for signaling schemes
- Participate to the control of all documents in accordance with company IMS processes and the Configuration Management system
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Achievement of the delivery of design work packages on-time and in accordance with budget
- Achievement of the milestones agreed in the individual's development action plan
- Communication with Engineers to ensure work packages are completed to company and industry standards
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Microsoft Products: Word and Excel and Outlook
- Microstation experience
- Electrical wiring experience
- Creating Macros in MicroStation
: Bachelor's Degree, Associate Degree, or High school in technical area or Equivalent Technical background Languages
: English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/