Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
Content Solution Architect - A role focused on supporting Managed Service engagements in both pre-sales and post-sales capacity. The Content Solution Architect is responsible for working with customers to develop their Unstructured Data/Object Storage requirements and developing these into technical solutions. Requirements include the alignment of optimized infrastructure hardware, software and services to meet the end customer Object storage needs. Non-technical requirements include the comprehension, documentation and inclusion of customer business/financial case necessities related the Content platform use.Job Responsibilities
• Work with customers to define and optimize unstructured data/Content platform use cases.
• Ensure customer requirements have been understood and incorporated into design and solution documents.
• Lead due diligence efforts with customers balancing modeled services against true customer landscape
• Develop content architecture to deliver to customer requirements
• Create technical plans for the delivery of Content services to customers.
• Build and Maintain expertise in Hitachi Content solutions.
• Assist in troubleshooting problems with deployed content solutions.
• Assist with the development of internal or partner content capabilities as required.
• Define the services delivery model with respect to offshore versus onshore requirements for Content services. Agree model with regional delivery heads
• Review and update existing Content architecture and technical designs to optimize delivery in existing managed services engagements.
• Evangelize and educate our product and services sales organizations on the capabilities and solutions we can offer.Qualifications
• Business or similar degree qualification preferred.
• Certified consultant or technology equivalent accredited in Object Storage.
• TOGAF certification preferred
• At least 9 years of technical IT-related architecture or design experience.
• Minimum 7 years of technical consultancy and enterprise experience.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience within Hitachi technologies, a similar competitor, end user or IT consultancy services provider.
• Appreciation of multiple technology platforms
• A willingness to take the lead on projects and programs with new technologies and disseminate knowledge and feedback to the wider team.
• Demonstrating leadership versatility - leads by example and motivates and inspires others and able to interact successfully with customers, vendors and employees at all levels in the organization.
• Proactive delivery - striving to exceed expectations, demonstrating accountability for keeping own performance on track.
• Conflict management - able to remain calm under pressure and able to diffuse difficult situations by effectively managing customer expectations.
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.