Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Ensure the application of Integrated Planning processes for complex (in term of number of involved technologies and project revenues) assigned projects/bids, through the development and monitoring of project schedule. Accountabilities:
• Ensure the Schedule development for the bid preparation and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost estimation
• Ensure the development of project overall master schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with the milestones fixed by the Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries
• Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards
• Ensure the project EV analysis and reporting
• Ensure the development and maintenance of Project Planner budget.
• Support Project Team in the analysis of the scope of work, definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and optimizing project execution plans
• Support the Project Controller for the economical monitoring of the project
• Guarantee reliability and on time availability of project reporting
Job requirements Skills and Knowledge Categories Education:
Degree in Economics or Engineering Experience:
5 up to 10 years of working experience English & languages knowledge:
English & native project languages knowledge Railway Operations and Signaling principles:
Knowledge of the main railway principles and the related signaling functionalities.