Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities Job Overview
Manage a QA team responsible for supporting feature development of our product suite and big data conformance initiative. Need to demonstrate capability based on experience in requirement analysis, test planning, test design, risk analysis, and defect management in a technical environment. Responsible for ensuring quality of the coverage and results, driving automated solutions, process improvements, and mentoring others. Should be able to adapt to a fast paced Agile (Kanban and Scrum) development approach with short timelines to be successful.
Additional Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of experience developing tests cases, analyzing requirements, and managing tests results
- 3+ years SQL or an equivalent querying language
- 3+ years with both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages (Java, Python)
- Experience working in an agile or other iterative software development methodology
- Experience with a Test Case Management system
- Experience supporting automated test solutions
- 4-year University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience or education/work experience
- Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high quality delivery of work products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment
- Experience writing automated tests using Selenium, UFT, JUnit 4 or TestNG, Shell Scripting
- Experience working with source control and deployment tools, GIT and Jenkins
- Understanding of SQL/NO SQL DBs
- Experience with Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Experience with Big Data Systems (Cloudera, Horton, etc)
- Any Engineering Graduate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.