In this role as Product Management Specialist, you will be reporting directly to Product Line Manager of Marketing Department in Aftermarket Division.
Your core responsibilities include:
The mission of the Product Management Specialist is to support his/her product(s) line(s) global and profitable development through product life cycle management and marketing expertise support to all regions.
- Responsible for Market Intelligence for his/her product(s) line(s) (market trends, competitors watch...).
- Responsible to identify and quantify the market potential per product line and per region.
- Competition analysis (range, service, pricing, unique selling point (USP)...) for his/her product(s) line(s).
- Prepare the Distribution Analysis for A customers in collaboration with the Regional Sales team.
- Responsible to identify range gap with each region for his/her product(s) line(s)
- Prepare global business case for new references development
- Define the Product Development Plan (PDP) in collaboration with each region and the Product
- Ensure time-to-market (TTM) for all Hitachi OES references
- Responsible to prepare Launch Package for new references (cross-references, technical data, USP...)
- Update and communicate new parts list to all regions
- Manage product life cycle including End-Of-Life (EOL) with OES sales team / Divisions / Aftermarket Regions
- Support for the pricing quotation for new items
- Business partner for all regions for his/her product(s) line(s); support business requests from all regions (including product identification/cross-reference, RFQ, technical data inquiry...)
- Initiate and/or coordinate the Big Fish process between regions and Divisions/Business Unit
- Propose and coordinate product benchmarking. "Translate" technical benchmarking test results into sales pitch.
- Prepare analysis and topics for periodic business review with divisions/ Business Unit
- Analyse monthly the global sales performance for his/her product line and propose (when required) corrective actions.
- Support regional sales promotion activity for his/her product(s) line(s) through merchandising tools creation and/or coordination among regions.
- Support regions for regional trade shows
- Support the OEM/OES/IAM cross-referencing
- Coordinate with Region and Data Management the catalogue proof-reading and publication
- Build a Data strategy suitable for all Region and all Product lines
- Lead the Data Project transformation within Aftermarket Division and Business Unit
- Contribute to ensure system compliance with new companies (Integration, Merge)
Education ; Bachelor's degree
Experience; At least 5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing or Finance, Especially looking for experience in any of below field; Product Marketing, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management,Business Development, Marketing, Product Life cycle management, Selling Proposition,Product Development Plan
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].