Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.Cast Your Own Future.More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Tooling Technician ROLE :
Tooling Technician are hands-on and multi skilled, responsible for maintenance, set-up and adjustments of tooling used in a variety of CNC machining processes. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conducts effective troubleshooting activities with tools and equipment.
- Perform emergency/unscheduled repairs on tooling.
- Perform set up and repairs on new and existing equipment.
- Read and interpret tool drawings as they relate to tooling and machine requirements.
- Utilizes basic computer skills required for internal communication as well as required record keeping associated with equipment records and tooling activities.
- Organize/process work to ensure timely completion.
- Update Master Tooling Manual
- Receive and process incoming tooling inventory.
- Provides Autocrib electronic access.
- Will maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Complies with all Waupaca Foundry policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Education/Experience Requirements :
- Solid work history.
- Good oral communications.
- Understanding and following instructions.
- Problem solving.
- Dependable and responsible.
- Positive work attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work without supervision.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests, references verification, pre-employment drug screening, a pre-employment physical, and a job function test. BENEFITS :
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Prefer 2+ years experience with CNC and/or related equipment
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement