We are a global $5bn Data Solutions and Services firm with a portfolio spanning Storage, Cloud, SaaS - IoT. Overall the Vantara EMEA business is delivering strong performance and well on track to deliver AOP even with the headwinds of covid19. Central to our growth strategy is our investment in our indirect model - selling through and with our expanding partner ecosystem. We have a mature sales GSI (Global Systems Integrator) sales team and we are looking to add to this with 3 new hires aligned to existing, high performing GSI accounts.Responsibilities
- To drive revenue growth through the Global Sell With, Sell to and Sell Through sales strategies with the GSIs as a part of the Hitachi Vantara Global Systems Integrator Program
- Develop unique/concrete solution offerings with Systems Integrator that will be in demand in the marketplace, - provide joint wins for Hitachi Vantara and the GSI.
- Responsibility for leading and managing virtual team of resources to deliver the development and launch of Hitachi Vantara solutions portfolio.
- Responsibility for building and developing the executive relationship within the GSI on a worldwide basis
- Successful track record directly managing a Systems Integrator relationship; OR working for a Systems Integrator in a client facing consulting role
- Demonstrated success of building relationships internationally as well as revenue growth
- Experience in sales, sales leadership, product marketing, technical sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in Enterprise IT technology vendors.
- Foreign languages (additional to English) would be a big advantage, but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.