Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
This is a multidisciplinary position, blending elements of marketing, sales, and sales enablement. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, where much is undefined. To succeed, you must be creative, analytical, and a problem solver with a passion for connecting with customers and driving revenue. You are part of a team with a start-up mentality that has passion for connecting with customers, and ultimately acquiring new business. You are at the forefront of the team and at the core of its high-volume prospecting engine. The team's success is reliant on your role, and your ability to create a sales rhythm that combines organizational strategies while leveraging cutting- edge technology. You will architect a global campaigns engine to create growing awareness and engagement that translates into predictable pipeline.Responsibilities
• Build the framework to manage all sales campaigns for our international sales team.
• Create and own a campaign performance framework to forecast, measure, analyse, and report
on the impact of campaign activities on pipeline and revenue.
• Govern assets for multi-touch communications across multiple channels - social, email, phone,
and SMS to drive higher conversion rates.
• Align campaigns to the right audience, based on their specific needs (i.e., industry, technology,
• Work cross-functionally with Sales Enablement, Marketing, and Partner and Alliances to
leverage assets, activities, campaign collateral, and promotional opportunities, while
representing the specific needs for your sales team.
• Partner closely with stakeholders in Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales, Demand Gen,
and Content to align around campaign strategies that drive results.
• Evaluate engagement tactics to understand what resonates with prospects and drives
connections (i.e., A/B testing) in tailored, meaningful, and dynamic ways.
• Drive to increase connection rates of the Sales Development Representatives.
• Understand and become an expert of the Sales Enablement Platform.
• Manage closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
• Host monthly stakeholder meetings, updating content when needed, responding to questions
on sales campaigns and information included, as well as reporting and metrics on content used
or not used.
• Stay up to date on the solutions we sell, buyer personas, market trends, and competitors. Qualifications
• 7+ years in sales or business development for a global technology company
• Experience developing and operating global sales/marketing programs
• Solid experience in digital selling tools such as CRM, sales enablement platforms, TechTarget,
LinkedIn, and market intelligence platforms
• Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries with a strong
track record of cross-functional collaboration
• Ability to operate and excel at strategic and tactical levels; willingness to roll up sleeves to get
the job done
• Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail - ability to quickly understand overall
business objectives, create a well-aligned strategy and execution plans with clearly defined
metrics and KPIs
• Strong communication skills and the ability to influence cross-functional audiences
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast
paced, dynamic work environment
• Inquisitive; will always ask questions to see the "big picture" or get a handle on the details
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter
• SalesLoft experience is a bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.