Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Junior RAMS Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples
Who We Are in: Naples - Italy
In Naples Hitachi Rail employees roughly 700 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art, signaling systems design, the analysis of safety, reliability and availability, laboratory testing, contract management and control, research and development, procurement, and prevention and protection.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Naples offices are located in the area of San Giovanni a Teduccio, industrial area where is easy to reach the airport and train stations.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business. Accountabilities
Ensure execution of the RAM activities throughout Projects, Bids and products lifecycle, in accordance with Hitachi Rail process and guidelines
- RAM activities planning and support to RAMS Managers for RAM-related aspects
- RAM activities budget forecast and management
- Provide feedback to project/product design team since the early phases of the project/product lifecycle
- Perform Failure Mode and Effects Criticality Analysis
- Reliability modeling techniques, RBDs, FTA, Markov Chains, Petri-Nets etc.
- Life Cycle Cost analysis
- Products reliability predictions according to International Standards IEC 61709:2017, MIL-HDBK 217F, FIDES etc.
- Ensure RAM parameters performance demonstration in operation
- Application of FRACAS process
- Ensure that suppliers are provided with appropriate RAM requirements
- Manage internal and external interfaces with other departments, suppliers, partners and clients
- Ensure development, improvement and implementation of RAM standard processes
Education / Qualifications
- From 5 up to 10 years of experience in RAMS
- Background in Reliability Engineering in products/system for industry (Railway, Aerospace,...)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Isograph Software is a plus
Technical Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Languages
Benefits Hitachi Rail
- English (spoken and written) proficiency
- French (spoken and written) knowledge is a plus
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/