Hitachi Rail STS is looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager role, who is driven to exceed expectations in an international environment. Do you want to be a part of prestigious projects whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as Senior Project Manager at Hitachi Rail STS might be something for you!
Hitachi Rail STS is now looking for this key position to strengthen their Project Management organization within the railway business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
In your role, you will be overall responsible for a project, when it comes to budget, scope and planning challenges together with your team. Your projects should be managed like it's own business, so you have the accountability and mindset to run a project through leadership, delegation and stakeholder management.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
STS is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Working with us in Sweden
Solna (Stockholm) is the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Scandinavia.
A diverse, inclusive and responsible culture is the root of our company where we consider hiring the right people and treating them well, as key factors of our sustainable success.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with pioneering spirits, driven by customer satisfaction and company global growth.
As member of the global Hitachi Rail group, you may be offered to take part in global projects and to team-up with colleagues from around the world. Benefits:
In Sweden our employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay and Pension, as well as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
Job requirements Responsibilities:
With reference to the assigned complex project
• Ensure (during the bidding phase) the final validation, of bidding whole life costs estimation, revenues, margins and risks and work schedule
• Ensure the on time, on budget and on quality delivery of your project
• Achievement of the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
• Client relationship by ensuring a direct interface with the client
• Contribute to the promotion of business opportunities and manage the Change Orders/Variation Orders
• Customer satisfaction monitoring
• Contract claims preparation and disputes handling in accordance to contract provisions (e.g. identifying and applying any preventive/corrective action) Performance criteria:
• Achievement of budget objectives (Costs, Revenue, Margin and Cash in)
• Achievement of the key milestones
• Improvement of the performance of the program/project (efficiency)
• Project Team performances (achievement of PDP targets relevant Education/Qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master degree and PM Certification or technical background
- From 5 to 10 years expertise in the role in a complex infrastructure business , ideally transportation
- Good Swedish and English skills are mandatory
- Team player and strong inter relationship capability. Also with client
- Leadership skills
Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/