Hitachi Rail Honolulu JV (HRH) is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Project Coordinator to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Pearl City, HI. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
• Running reports and exporting to Excel and creating pivot tables
• Creating new documents in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Prepare all printed materials and coordinate onsite and offsite events
• Scanning & uploading documents into the SharePoint and other systems
• Scheduling meeting
• Creating & maintaining folders
• Sharepoint Documentation Management
• Other duties as assigned Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• Associates Degree or equivalent education and work experience.
• Ability to perform assigned duty in critical situations
• Five (5) or more years of experience in an office environment Benefits:
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/jobs/