Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To be able to effectively provide quality HR services on a daily basis and provide timely responses and resolutions to employee concerns. The HR Assistant acts as a generalist and handles CompenBen, Compliance, Employee Record & HRIS, Timekeeping & Payroll, and Employee Engagement.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
I. COMPENSATION & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
- Application, filing and updating of employees and employer record at government agencies
- Handles SSS, BIR, Pag-IBIG and PhilHealth (loans, updates)
- Keep abreast of the latest process that the government agencies are implementing (electronic filing etc.)
- Maintain a record of updated salaries
- Prepares Certificates (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- Ensures compliance to all government agencies
- Ensure that there is an existing and valid TESDA Apprenticeship Certificate
- Ensure compliance to DOLE Audit and secure certificate of compliance
- Coordinates with DOLE on legal related matters, application and filing of reports
III. EMPLOYEE RECORD & HRIS
- Helps in the update and management of HRIS (D365, THOR, HCDB)
- Emails to Network designation and change of reporting manager of employees
- Uploads and update 201 files of employees to Sharefile and hard copy on a weekly basis.
IV. TIMEKEEPING & PAYROLL
- Leave Monitoring and Absence Tracking (Biometrics, TS and emails)
- Biometrics Enrollment, Cancellation, Update, Generation of Data.
- Endorse ATM application to BPI, follow up ATM cards to BPI
- Coordinating with Vendors (HMO Provider, Insurance, Bank Loan)
V. EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- Handles Employee Engagement Activities (Christmas Party, Outing etc.)
- Handles employee concerns (daily basis)
- Assist in handling and resolving employee relations (complaints)
- Addition/Cancellation of Employees to HMO provider
- Monitoring of Health Insurance
: Full time positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM WORK LOCATION
: Work from home and BGC, Taguig City (as needed and depending on the assigned task)QualificationsJOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years' experience as a generalist
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Good professional appearance.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
- Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.