Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated RS COO Office Coordination and Special Projects
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Ensure the organization and management of the Operations RS meetings and Committee/Workstream coordination, setting agenda and milestones, meetings organizations, reporting, document management, planning, etc
- Ensure the management and the availability throughout the Operations Rolling Stock unit of all the documentations related to knowledge sharing and digital initiatives
- Contribute to the Costs and Targets monitoring across Operations Rolling Stock unit, in cooperation with all relevant business functions
- Contribute to the definition and the promotion of digital initiatives aimed at the improvement of the Operations Rolling Stock processes and products, in cooperation with the all other relevant units of the RSBU
- Support the definition and the implementation of metrics, parameters and KPIs directed to monitoring the Operations Rolling Stock activities, including digital transformation projects
- Support the monitoring of Operations Rolling Stock Governance rules and management processes and policy
- Support the consolidation of Operations Rolling Stock budget and forecast (including Digital Transformation) as such as Investments costs, R&D costs, Projects Delivery costs and workload analysis
- Support the definition of Projects Priorities and Schedule Reference baseline for all Rolling Stock Operation units and all Plants in alignment with the indication of the Sales & Projects unit and the contractual programme as per technical feasibility
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- Ability to work and communicate in a diverse and global organizational environment with a mostly remote team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and multiple referents simultaneously Critical thinking: ability to analyse information objectively and draw reasonable conclusions from a set of information to propose solutions to problems or support the decision making process
- Proven listening and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel at a worldwide global level
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Technical Background. Languages
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, Fluent in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts