We are currently seeking Rail Signalling Site Supervisors with Rail Signalling experience along with Cert III, IV Electrical or equivalent educational qualification. Full time permanent opportunity based in Brisbane. Accountabilities will include but not limited to:
With reference to the Electro-Mechanical Systems :
- Check the quality of the works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design and specifications)
- Ensure compliance of construction activities with the construction planning
- Liaise with Customers /Authorities /Contractors/ Partner/Subcontractors for site and/or materials takeover and/or handover
- Ensure the compliance on site of the rules foreseen by the HSE Management plan, for the works under his/her responsibility
- Support the optimization of the subcontractor resources.
Skills & Experience:
- Electronic expert certification and /or Bachelor's degree Engineering or Equivalent Technical background
- Rail Industry Worker Card, desirable
- Min 5 years previous experience in railway signalling and Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Min 2 years' experience in Locomotive On-board systems
- Knowledge of technological system
- Works in a timely & safe manner
- Work at pace with high attention to detail
- You must be capable of passing a pre-employment medical as well as a Drug & Alcohol test.