Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Project Planner
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples
and eventually relocated according to project needs. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business. Accountabilities
- Ensure the preparation of Project Master Schedule during qualification phase, bidding phase and project launching phase,
- Ensure update and progress tracking of Project Master Schedule during the project execution phase
- Ensure senior planner and project manager satisfaction by dedicated periodical performance report and meetings
- Ensure the timely and compliant delivery of the assigned project planning tasks, of project overall master schedule development and project detailed schedule development
- Support the implementation of project planning and monitoring process.
- Collaborate with each project team member in forecast process of different project work packages
- Collaborate with Project Controlling in the economical monitoring of the project
- Contribute to guarantee reliability and on time availability of management reporting
- Participate in the Change Order Management process
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Proactive and collaborative job approach.
- Good understanding of project management techniques in addition to effective planning and scheduling skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant project planning experience
- Ability to use MS Office,
- Ability to use MS Project,
- Ability to use Primavera P6
- Ability to use Tilos is a plus
- Availability to travel and eventually to be relocated
Degree in Engineering (preferable Industrial, Automation or Civil Engineering) Languages
Good Knowledge English Language Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/