Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Project Planner
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples
and eventually relocated according to project needs. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Ensure the application of Integrated Planning processes for assigned low complexity (in term of number of involved technologies and project revenues) projects/bids through the development and monitoring of project schedule Accountabilities
- Ensure the Master Schedule development for the bid preparation and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost estimation
- Ensure the development of project Master Schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with the milestones fixed by the Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries
- Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards
- Ensure the project EVA analysis and reporting
- Ensure the development and maintenance of Project Planner budget.
- Support Project Team in the analysis of the scope of work, definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and optimizing project execution plans
- Support the Project Controller for the economical monitoring of the project
- Guarantee reliability and on time availability of project reporting
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Proactive and collaborative job approach.
- Good understanding of project management techniques in addition to effective planning and scheduling skills.
- Minimum of 3 or 5 years of relevant project planning experience
- Ability to use MS Office,
- Ability to use MS Project,
- Ability to use Primavera P6
- Ability to use Tilos is a plus
- Availability to travel and eventually to be relocated
Degree in Engineering (preferable Industrial, Automation or Civil Engineering) Languages
Good Knowledge English Language Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/