Hitachi Rail STS is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer, who is driven to exceed expectations in an international environment. Do you want to be a part of prestigious projects whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as Quality Assurance Engineer at Hitachi Rail STS might be something for you!
Hitachi Rail STS is now looking for this position to strengthen their Quality organization within the railway business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
In your role, you will ensure that the implementation of quality management strategy is in line with STS Strategies and in compliance with regulations for each project.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
STS is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Working with us in Sweden
Solna (Stockholm) is the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Scandinavia.
A diverse, inclusive and responsible culture is the root of our company where we consider hiring the right people and treating them well, as key factors of our sustainable success.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with pioneering spirits, driven by customer satisfaction and company global growth.
As member of the global Hitachi Rail group, you may be offered to take part in global projects and to team-up with colleagues from around the world. Benefits:
In Sweden our employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay and Pension, as well as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities. Responsibilities: WITH REFERENCE TO THE ASSIGNED PROJECTS:
- Ensure the implementation of all quality assurance activities (e.g. quality audits, quality documentation) required for Tenders and Projects in alignment with assigned project budget
- Ensure end-to-end systems/ subsystems/ products/ services quality from specification to design to delivery, ensuring a joined-up quality approach between countries when part of the lifecycle is undertaken in one country and completed in another country or Line of Business.
- Ensure the necessary support for the External Body audits to guarantee/ maintain the Hitachi Rail's quality certification (e.g. ISO 9001, IRIS, CMMI).
- Ensure the identification, planning and monitoring of continuous improvement initiatives within the Operations quality control units.
- Ensure Quality Independent Judgment decision of products and services: Guarantee systems/ subsystems/ products/ services certification for Customer delivery purposes and coherence check of the technical/ qualitative evidences for the authorization for the first entry into service (pass/fail criteria).
- Ensure the quality control of externally provided processes, products and services
- Ensure the implementation of the assigned quality audits as per the defined yearly program
- Contribute to the collection of quality assurance project data from all relevant units
- Support the implementation of all activities required by the STS Customer Satisfaction process
- Internal customers (Project Managers) satisfaction based on "external reviewer" feedbacks
- Compliance with international standards (e.g. ISO 9001, IRIS, CMMI, ... certifications)
Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/
Job requirements Education/Qualifications:
- University Degree (Engineering) or equivalent Technical background
- From 3 to 5 years of business experience
- Applicable Standards knowledge (ISO 9001)
- Auditing Standards (ISO 19011) and techniques
- Organization techniques and process management knowledge
- Good Swedish and English skills are mandatory
- Team player and inter relationship capability
- Eager to work in an international environment