Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Head of HR Management, Industrial Relations Special Projects and initiatives
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
The Head of HR Management & Industrial Relations Special Projects and initiatives
is a seasoned HR Professional who is responsible to contribute to the implementation of the HR Italy strategy in terms of Industrial relations and HR management with focus on all relevant special projects and Initiatives. The future jobholder will report directly to and act as the "right hand" of the Head of HR Management Italy. Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the definition and creation of sound Industrial & Trade Unions relations supporting the head of the Italy HR management unit on Unions and relevant third parties activities with regard to special projects and initiatives in alignment with the Italian laws, regulations, the Hitachi Rail HR global guidelines and policies and the wider Hitachi HR guidelines;
- Support the head of Italy HR, for building, implementing and management of Special Projects and initiative related to:
- Unions bargaining strategy and Unions Negotiations with special focus on communication between Italy HR Unit, business leaders and Italian unions
- Company Transformation and change management programs with special focus on the Italy Region alignment to the Group's development plans and long terms objectives;
- definition and integration among all Italian sites of all HR management practices and procedures in alignment with the HR operative model and the Hitachi Rail HR global strategy and guidelines;
- the continuous improvement of HR administrative, payroll and contractual framework(s) and activities in alignment with relevant regulations, laws, employment contracts and in compliance with the Hitachi Rail HR policies and guidelines
- the continuous improvement of the process aimed at collecting, analyzing and monitoring the Italian HR relevant data, figures and metrics as per the local HR requirements and company global processes;
- the Italy regional adoption, communication and reporting of global HR processes in compliance with regional business requirements, regulations, laws and in alignment with the HR operative model and the Hitachi Rail HR global strategy and guidelines;
Job requirements Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven Knowledge of Italian laws related to contract management and labor law (i.e. employment contract, salary agreement and taxes, health and safety, non discrimination, harassment ...);
- Understanding of Italian laws related to collective agreement and 2° level contract build and negotiation;
- Ability to support the relationships with Public Administration and Trade Unions;
- Team player with ability of planning, organizing, and managing resources (financial resources, human resources,...) to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and multiple referents simultaneously in a fast pace environment
- Ambition to manage assigned tasks from design to completion and final implementation
- Critical thinking: ability to search and analyses information objectively and draw reasonable conclusions from a set of information to solve a problem or make a decision;
- Business acumen and comfortable to interact with senior management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a clear mindset for solutions
- Willingness to travel, in particular across multiple sites in Italy
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, HR or Economics
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position (HR Generalist & Industrial Relations)
- Experience in working in an international matrix organization is a plus
Fluent in English Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/