Job description Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Assist in the execution of various global and local entity people management policies/processes related to recruiting, training, performance management, compensation & benefit. Accountabilities
- Contribute to the compliance with budgetary requirements -financial, headcount, labour costs and other, supporting worldwide markets;
- Assist implementation of organizational & development requirements to drive a positive, engaging, motivating culture aimed at employee satisfaction and business results;
- Participate to resource development management at local entity level;
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives;
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise;
- Participate in management of all legal and industrial labour compliance ensuring within local entity that all people are treated with dignity, respect, understanding and fairness;
- Participate in company change process by supporting and executing the development of cultural contexts to accommodate Group and local entity plans;
- Support Talent Acquisition in local employer branding development and talent attraction;
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics and prepare relevant reporting and prepare drafts of relevant policies/procedures with the general instructions by supervisor;
- Manage payroll process in line with the defined process of the office
- Assist development and execution of appropriate internal and external communication plans.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Our ideal candidate:
- Budgetary knowledge and experience as it relations to - financial, headcount, labor costs, recruitment and contract labor.
- Experience in the creation and implementation of organizational & development requirements to drive a positive, engaging, motivating culture aimed at employee satisfaction and business results.
- Knowledge of local market with an ability to resource strong business relations and talent development management at local entity level.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent people management skill, with the ability to handle difficult and complicated employee relations matters.
- Experience with labor relations/union environment.
- Has professional experience of 3 to 5 years, preferably with a single employer
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Is a people person and willing to work in a multi-national team
- Multilingual will be considered as an advantage
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Is solution orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision
- Is a role model for honesty and integrity
- Is able to timely supply quality deliverables to our management team and to multi-national Clients
- Is disciplined with high professional standards
- Experience in multi-cultural environment
- Co-operative approach
- Mobility Mindset
Master Degree in Human Resource or equivalent Languages
- Spanish mother tongue
- Fluency in English written and spoken
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at http://sts.hitachirail.com/en/careers/work-us/open-positions .
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status. #LI-KG1