Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com I.T. (Internship) ROLE:
Develop and maintain SCADA programs to ensure they run smoothly and provide required functionality to managers and shop floor personnel. RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Lean / Develop Industrial Application projects using InduSoft.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Observe / Learn SQL database structures as used in the WF SCADA environment.
- Document program changes.
- Pursuing a Bachelors/Associates degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Motivation and great attitude.
- Educational experience in computer programming.
- Interest and desire to learn SCADA programming.
- Educational experience with Microsoft SQL preferred.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Minimum of 1 completed year in related field.
- Be considered a full time student (12 credits or more).
- Be 18 years or older.
If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen. Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.