Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.Job Description
• Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
• Prepare balance sheets
• Track and reconcile bank statements
• Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
• Process tax payments
• Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
• Provide administrative support during budget preparation
• Participate in quarterly and annual auditsQualifications
• Available for Fresh Graduates
• Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or EconomicsAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package,regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.