Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world, and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job DescriptionOverview:
The Client Services Principal role is a key role in our Regional Delivery organization. Client Services Principals own the relationship with our clients, acting as their advocate and trusted advisor as they map out their business transformation while providing a single point of accountability for our engagements. In this role you will be expected to provide leadership, guidance, oversight and direction to multiple concurrent projects across the breadth of Hitachi Solutions offerings and how Hitachi's capabilities can best serve our customers. This is a billable position and candidates will be expected to maintain a specified level of utilization per the role's defined compensation package.Role:
- Providing leadership to our Clients and Delivery teams to ensure expectations are aligned and commitments are met.
- Work with client executives to develop digital transformation roadmap that supports their strategic business plan, business value and our proven capabilities.
- Working with cross-functional teams to execute GTM activities including discovery, scoping and estimations, SOW definition and client reviews.
- Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
- Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach.
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution.
- Manage and execute project budgets as well as ownership of project P&L and expected margin (sold margin).
- Oversee project scope discovery and development.
- Draft SOW's and change orders.
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery Steering Committee deliverables.
- Proactively provide frequent communication and updates to both customers and internal Hitachi Solutions stakeholders on project progression, current project margin, challenges, threats, etc.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, etc.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationships with frequent customer visits.
- Continuously grow (i.e., bookings) each client over time.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience successfully leading full life-cycle Information Technology and Transformations projects, on time and on budget to client's satisfaction.
- Proven experience successfully implementing multiple solution technologies within the Microsoft Cloud ecosystem.
- Proven experience successfully growing accounts over time.
- Capacity to learn all of Hitachi Solution's technology and services offerings and match those capabilities to potential client needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors.
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills.
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery.
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over five (5) Million dollars and lead a team of up to 20 plus consultants.
- Must be prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.