HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated System Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Testing the CBTC software kits
- Analyzing the field logs and creating report
- Developing requirements from Customer Specification
- Creating interface documents for CBTC Onboard
- Testing software in the field
- Coordinating with the team during the field testing
- Develop documentation showing compliance to applicable standards and requirements specifications
- Develop software system and subsystem level test procedures
- Issue the tests reports from field testing
- Perform data verification and analyze based on CBTC Technology Knowledge
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Ability to perform testing independently
- Basic idea about Railway Signaling Technology
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity in development of test procedures and execution of testing in accordance with applicable standards (i.e., EN 50128, IEEE 1558, EN 50121-3-2, EN 50155, etc.)
- Competent in Microsoft Office products
- A minimum of 10 years' experience
- Previous knowledge working with CBTC system
Bachelor's Degree Languages:
English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/