- HEILBRONN About Hitachi Automotive Systems Group
Ready to contribute to the future of the automotive industry?
Technology is driving today's fast-paced world - and we create new innovations that transform industries and society for the better. Together let's start powering good to make the world a better place.
Hitachi Automotive Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture, sales and services of automotive components, transportation related components, industrial machines and systems. We focus on developing safer, cleaner, smarter solutions that will support mega-trends impacting the automotive industry, such as connectivity, electrification and autonomous driving.
Hitachi Automotive Systems Group's Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
The spirit of Hitachi based on the values of Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit resonates through the way we think and operate. We collectively strive to deliver solutions that contribute globally to a sustainable society and improve people's quality of life. We aim to provide an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally.
For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachiautomotive.co.jp/en/ Job Purpose
Control and optimize the financial and operational performance of the company
Contribute to the rollout of the company. budget process (AOP, Forecast and 5 years outlook)
Provide financial KPI's to customer operations and quotation projects Key Accountabilities& Key Activities Key Performance Indicators and tools
- Follow and produce finance key performance indicators (Gross Profit, EBITDA, Trade working capital, Free cash flow..) and tools to support and improve performance and profitability
- Support internal clients in the analysis of financial data, costs and progress (make or buy, investments, cost optimizations...)
- Make recommendations and analysis to support management decisions.
- Follow up and control the rollout of the budget process (5 year strategy plan, Annual Operation Plan and AOP forecast process)
- Collect information and ensure financial control reporting to senior management.
Key Professional Competencies
- Support to internal clients for customer quotation project
Key Personal Competencies
- Knowledge of accounting norms, regulations and standards
- Finance culture: General culture of all areas of the finance function
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Rigor & Organization
- Collaboration & Team Work
- Ownership & Accountability
- Communication & Presentation
- Managerial Courage
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Business School or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in finance control in an international / automotive company