- Dalian Job Family : MFG.Manufacturing Level of Experience : Experienced About Hitachi Automotive Systems Group
Ready to contribute to the future of the automotive industry?
Technology is driving today's fast-paced world - and we create new innovations that transform industries and society for the better. Together let's start powering good to make the world a better place.
Hitachi Automotive Systems is engaged in the development, manufacture, sales and services of automotive components, transportation related components, industrial machines and systems. We focus on developing safer, cleaner, smarter solutions that will support mega-trends impacting the automotive industry, such as connectivity, electrification and autonomous driving.
Hitachi Automotive Systems Group's Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disk brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
The spirit of Hitachi based on the values of Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit resonates through the way we think and operate. We collectively strive to deliver solutions that contribute globally to a sustainable society and improve people's quality of life. We aim to provide an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. For more information, please visit the company's website at
https://www.hitachiautomotive.co.jp/en/ Job Purpose
Control and optimize process in order to improve the production efficiency, quality and safety
Responsible for the meltingprocess management including raw material , electric furnance melting , new material application, and autopouringprocess . and targets to manage the process to purse an achievement with high efficincey, low cost and goodquality. Key Accountabilities & Key Activities Safety Focus
- Ensure compliance to HSE regulations and Risk reduction
Knowledge building/ experience sharing
- Support manufacturing manager/supervisor to achieve department targets
- Control and optimize process in order to improve the production efficiency, quality and safety.
- Participate to continuous improvement initiatives, establish CIP plan, improve machine Cycle Time, productivity & ergonomic
- Analyze production data to solve daily production problems
- Define corrections and changes in process, programs, parameters, flows and tools
- Analyze and solve quality problems using required methods-8D, Ishikawa, 5why...
- Contribute to launch new projects production, fixtures and tooling, quality improvement, down-time/OEE improvement
- Ensure that manufacturing standards (e.g. Process Data Sheet > PDS) are duly implemented and respected
- Ensure that Chassis Brakes International system management is the way we run our operations
- Share best practice/ lesson learn within the department
- Coach, train operators, and improve the line productivity
Key Professional Competencies
- Coordinate with other functions about down-time improvement activity, quality specification and Work Instruction to assure customer satisfaction ...
- Plan and coordinate the activities with respect to development tools and fixtures required
Key Personal Competencies
- Good overall knowledge of manufacturing process
- Good knowledge on lean manufacturing tools
- 2D&3D drawing ability
- Be familiar with Quality authentication system
- Familiar with FMEA, MSA, PPAP
- Awareness of safety risk in manufacturing process
- Intermediate English level
Qualification & Experience
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Innovation & Initiative
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
- Rigor & Organization
- Bachelor/Master degree with major in Mechanical or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry
- Experienced with electric furace melting process
- Experienced with lining material building and routine operation on the lining material maintenance and operator coaching
- Familiar with the melting process of caliper , rotor and bracket castings with different material grade
- Good knowledge about PFMEA and control plan in melting process
- Good know how about FRF quality control for rotors.
- Good problem solving