Bench & Tools Development Engineer
- PARIS About Chassis Brakes International
Chassis Brakes International is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Its products - disk brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors
- are dedicated to passenger cars and light commercial vehicles through original equipment manufacturers. Chassis Brakes International benefits from a strong expertise gained throughout more than 90 years in the foundation brakes industry
under different banners. Since June 2012, the company has been part of KPS Capital Partners, LP portfolio companies.
Chassis Brakes International has a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America. You want to know more about our organization?
Have look at our website https://www.chassisbrakes.com Job Purpose
Ensures the good realization of all test equipment and software tools for engineering testing departments.
Support the organization at global level for Bench & Tools SYS/SW/MECH topics. Key Accountabilities & Key Activities Bench & Tools
- Ensure the definition, preparation, commissioning and support for all test equipment and tools for Testing Engineering activities
- Define technical testing strategy in term of hardware and software
- Maintain and develop the validation tools chain of our product.
- Ensure the compliance of tools with the Testing Process / ISO26262 / ASPICE
- Ensure the compliance of test bench development with customer requirements and the internal strategy
- Ensure the relation with benches and tools suppliers (acquisition, training, maintenance and support topics)
- Provide technical lead on his perimeter especially on software and electronics hardware
Key Professional Competencies
- Lead for the whole organization the definition and management of standards Bench & Tools and measurements technics
- Ensure their roll out on local sites
Key Personal Competencies
- System and Mechanical product development
- Tests / benches expertise
- Software development skills ( PLC, Labview, Power Sheel, embeded....)
- Electronics hardware
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Rigor & Organization
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Innovation& Initiative
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar area, preferably in automotive