- BURSA About Chassis Brakes International
Chassis Brakes International is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Its products - disk brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors
- are dedicated to passenger cars and light commercial vehicles through original equipment manufacturers. Chassis Brakes International benefits from a strong expertise gained throughout more than 90 years in the foundation brakes industry
under different banners. Since June 2012, the company has been part of KPS Capital Partners, LP portfolio companies.
Chassis Brakes International has a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America. You want to know more about our organization?
Have look at our website https://www.chassisbrakes.com Job Purpose
Implement all actions necessary to prevent quality risk in production Key Accountabilities & Key Activities Execution
Data and records
- Implement quality and reliability testing according to quality Work Instruction and test specification
- Coordinate with external testing service.
- Calibrate the quality measurement instrument, maintain the programs and keep records.
- Implement the requirement measurement.
- Organize the sorting or rework.
Knowledge building/experience sharing
- Prepare the testing reports.
- Prepare and report measurement results to clients.
- Manage the documentation.
- Report to the quality engineer about the inspection or testing result in time.
Key Professional Competencies
- Products knowledge/testing knowledge/ knowhow and experience sharing to the team.
- Train the quality inspector.
- Train workers on the quality rules, prevention of the non-quality risks.
Key Personal Competencies
- Technical drawing interpretation
- Quality tools knowledge
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO / IATF
- Good knowledge of products
- Intermediate English level
Qualification & Experience
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Communication & Presentation
- Rigor & Organization
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Stress And Pressure
- Technical Bachelor degree or equivalence experience in applicable field
- At least 2 years' experience in quality or manufacturing field, preferably in automotive manufacturing environment