Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ASSOCIATE CONTROL CENTER MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Genoa - Italy
Genoa offices are, as of now, the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Italy.
In Genoa Hitachi Rail employees roughly 600 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Genoa offices are located in the area of Sampierdarena, an excellent position where is easy to reach the airport, train stations and local transport.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business.
The resource will be part of the Technical Support team whose purpose is to provide remote technical assistance (and on site if necessary) to customers in relation to railway signaling systems, all in accordance with contractual requirements.
The role to be filled will be within a team which to share work and knowledge in . This team provides coverage of the assistance service H24, 7 days a week. The resources will be organized with an adequate turnaround on availability to provide the requested service. Accountabilities
With reference to the Control Center system and technology:
- Guarantee routine maintenance, LRU replacement and system health check task starting, performance and closing including associated logistics and spares activities
- Ensure, for the assigned tasks, monitoring and analysis of Reliability & Maintainability figures and operational performance of in-service equipment
- Support trouble shooting execution and fault founding activities performance
- Ensure the update and maintenance of "as maintained" SW & HW configuration
- Ensure the issuing of reporting on remote maintenance activities
- Support the help desk activities for remote and centralized Maintenance activities
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 0 up to 3 years Experience in maintenance activities or equivalent;
- Windows operating systems and the Microsoft Office package;
- Programming and knowledge of HW infrastructures (Server, Storage and Blade);
- Knowledge of virtualized environments
- Troubleshooting skills.
Bachelor's Degree in technical area or Equivalent Technical background Languages
Good English proficiency Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/