Senior Logistics Assistant (1 year contract)
Job ID: R0001106
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Performing daily warehouse operation inbound, outbound, checking and return goods.
- Loading and unloading of shipment onto/from vehicles
- Ensure accurate warehouse operations supports and timely issuance and distribution of orders.
- Ensure timely replenishment & putaway of stocks
- Manage logistics crew to ensure timely fulfillment of orders
- Ensure proper control and maintenance of material handling equipment.
- Performing of general housekeeping and maintaining of safe working environment
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE N Level or equivalent
- Team player, positive and willing to learn attitude
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- 1 year working experience in Warehouse.
- Knowledge in using warehouse management system (Infor) is a plus
- Forklift License
- Physically Fit for warehouse operation
- Able to read / write simple English