We are looking for a Sustainability Executive to assist in the implementation of Sustainability activities in line with HQ policy in South East Asia. Candidate will also oversee the progress and development of the Human Rights Development Review across the region.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate, execute and review CSR initiatives, events and programmes in the regional offices.
- Assist closely in the review of Human Rights Due Diligence Framework which includes developing research questions, analysing information and reviewing recommendations for implementations in Hitachi Asia Singapore (HAS) and in regional offices.
- Weekly and monthly monitoring and reporting of emerging Sustainability trends, regulations and news in the region for information sharing.
- Provide general administrative support which includes preparing, tracking and archiving legal and finance documents to ensure proper documentation and timely payment for vendors.
- Participate and be actively involved in any other Sustainability related projects as required.
- Degree qualified. Fresh graduates with relevant experience are welcome to apply. General knowledge in Corporate Sustainability Management. Candidates with experience managing events, operations and/or strong project management skills will have an advantage.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with learning to use new technology and virtual platforms
- Open-minded and willing to develop a constructive and cooperative working relationship with others, and maintain trust, respect, and cooperation at all times. Must be flexible and willing to be stretched into new areas of work as required.
- Self-motivated, independent and result-oriented with a strong analytical mindset.
- Must possess ability to multi-task and work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal communication skills.