Roles & Responsibilities:
Regional HR RHQ
- Work with Global HR team in America, Europe, Japan, SEA to implement global HR Transformation projects.
- Act as contact point of Thailand in relation to all HR matters.
- Be in a role of HR Regional Head Quarter representative to facilitate the group company in Thailand.
- Provide HR Shared Services e.g. Recruitment, Mobility, Consultation, Payroll, Training, etc. to Hitachi Group Company in Thailand.
- Work closely to support and consult with line managers in all related HR issues and employee especially in HR policies and HR Transformation project implementation.
- Partner leaders to plan for manpower needs, analysis of manpower and manage bi yearly manpower headcount budget.
- HR Strategy / HR Planning to change management under proposal for MD matters.
Compensation and Benefit Management
- Review and revise company salary structure.
- Operating Bonus, Salary Increment and Promotion.
- Monitor and review Group Life Insurance policy HR Development
- Work with line managers and employees to provide and facilitate In-House and Public Training
- Implement and manage Training yearly plan and training roadmap.
- Implement in Job evaluation / Job mapping / Job grading
- Plan and implement in Organization Management or Organization review
- Manage employee engagement survey, analyze result and propose plan increase employee engagement level to Executive Management Committee.
- Implementing engagement activities to build employees engagement.
- Co-ordinate with global team and line manager for talent review and succession planning.
- Plan and manage in Talent review and implement in Talent pool
- Supervise in Property management (by including of leasing agreement, negotiation, renovation, etc.)
- Arrange the annually Board of directors meeting, General meeting of shareholders. Arrange the shareholder list or share certificate matters, affidavit, articles of association by following lawyer’s instruction for these
- Cooperate in line with policy or instructions from HQs by making the corporate advertisement matters, media relations, Thai portal site, support CSR event, support business groups’ event.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in related fields
- 15 years of experience in HRBP, HR strategy, Talent acquisition, Performance Management, HRD,OD in MNC
- Conversant with HRIS systems and be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate across organization with effective influencing skills
- Strong HR concept and excellence execution in diversified workplace
- Good analytical and collaboration ●
- Good presentation, facilitation, coordination and project management skills
- Proficient in English communication both speaking and writing skills
- Working Experience in Japanese company will be considered specially