Senior Corporate Communications Executive
Job ID: R0001166
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2021
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Communications & Corporate Affairs
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Contribute to the overall communications strategy for Southeast Asia as part of the Corporate Communications Group.
- Plan and execute PR activities for the region, such as crafting press releases, media engagement, media training for executives, media conferences, interviews etc.
- Plan and execute corporate events such as forums and exhibitions in the region
- Create and write content such as speeches, corporate stories and event articles for communication channels such as websites, social media and brochures
- Collaborate and liaise with stakeholders including HQ, Business Units and Hitachi Group companies for the above event and PR initiatives
- Liaise with external parties such as PR agencies and/or other appointed vendors
- Preparation of various internal reports and processing of documents such as invoices for the above activities
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a regional role
- Good knowledge of the media landscape in Southeast Asia
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with a flair for writing and editing
- Team player with coordination skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)