Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Engineering Support & Process Specialist - Document Controller
to work on our PANAMA Project
. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit system.
The position is based in PANAMA
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across 3 continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
- Able to apply the client's document control requirements to a particular project
- Able to upload and download documents from Teamcenter
- Able to follow the Teamcenter rules for document control
- Able to produce transmittals for a particular project
- Understands the importance of timely document supply and proof of receipt to/from the relevant parties
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly and apply lessons learned
- Fluent in Microsoft Office tools
- Cooperate in a professional manner with coworkers inside and outside of the group
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Motivated attitude with a desire to succeed.
Education / Qualifications
English AND Spanish Proficiency
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://www.hitachirail.com/careers/working-with-us/ .
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/