Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJob Objective
To provide architectural leadership for Microsoft Dynamics Infrastructure and other Azure based applications.Job Responsibilities
QualificationsSkill Set Required
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations on the Cloud and on-Premise
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement in a performance optimized manner for high-volume transaction environments
- Setup and manage Azure environments for production, test and disaster recovery
- Test failover and achieve RTO and RPO objectives generally in the range of 2-4 hou
- Deep Azure Experience
- Experienced in managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics AX environments on Azure and on-premises environment
- Certified on Azure and other Microsoft Technologies
- Ability to manage multiple customer engagements and prioritize based on urgency
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results
- Manage internal infrastructure and other internal related tasks
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Firewall knowledge and manage local office network including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations, backup strategies
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows server, VMware, Hyper-V, Symantec Anti-virus server
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics deployment on cloud and on premise
- At least 3 years of experience with Azure
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics Installation/Configuration or Azure certifications are highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.