- Support the development and execution of the sales strategy and action plan for the Retail to drive growth.
- Pursue growth through management of key accounts, identifying new opportunities and increasing sales presence.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales status reports
- Meet sales financial objectives - prepare an annual budget, forecast requirements, analyze variances.
- Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new programs; analyzing trends and results; recommending pricing strategies; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Establish and sustain rapport with key accounts through regular visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing Dept. to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs as well as support industry shows
- Set key performance metrics for outside Sales Rep Agencies, and track progress through monthly reports.
- 10 years overall experience in Aftermarket Sales or related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in management and sales for retail accounts.
- Experience with key account sales structures
- Proficient in building and maintaining relationships for successful sales growth
- Aptitude for preparation of monthly management reports and annual forecasts for budgeting
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal / written communication and presentation skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Possess a bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Sales or other related field.
- Travel: 25% to 75%
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]. Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.