Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 3,000 Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To lead and manage ERP Project Engagement. The ERP Project Manager will be looking after the budget, scope, delivery deadline and ensure a strong dialogue with the clients' stakeholders and shareholders. He will be updating clients' CFOs and CIOs about the project on a weekly basis and at the same time run a team of Consultants.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities.
- Perform the work to authorize a new project and define its scope.
- Perform the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Perform the work to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to effect process.
- Ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Perform the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations.
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5-10 years' experience within ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Great communication skills and experience in communicating with Stakeholders and Shareholders of large corporations
- PMP Certification and ERP Certification is a plus
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.