Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time, we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 professionals all around the globe.
We are actively recruiting for Associate Developers. Job Description
As a Hitachi SolutionsAssociate Developer you will be responsible for participating in the technical customization of client CRM, ERP, and Cloud solutions. This includes system analysis, development of technical specifications, developing of core code, collaborating with global development teams, data migration, data integration, report development, testing, and support. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and grow, and can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.Qualifications
- 1+ years developing custom solution with preference to web-based experience
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM development methodologies
- Hands on coding experience: preference for experience in Microsoft technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, etc. but strong experience in open source is also desirable
- Ability to learn new methodologies, products, and programming syntaxes
Additional InformationOpportunity Benefits:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong Database experience with preference in SQL Server but any RDBMS is desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a fluid team environment
- Willingness to travel across the United States and Canada post-pandemic as requested by clients
Hitachi is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401K Program with employer match for all new hires
- Competitive starting salary
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.