Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Leveraging specialist knowledge of Asset Performance Management (APM) and Asset Investment Planning (AIP) solutions and approaches, this role works with external clients and internal stakeholders to develop, sell and deliver software and services solutions in the areas of Asset Performance Management, Data Management and IIoT offerings for targeted market segments in asset intensive industries.
The role applies architectural, industry and interpersonal skills to engage and guide clients regarding the challenges in today's market, industry trends and the Hitachi Vantara portfolio and vision, and will work in partnership with Hitachi sales and account teams to drive outcomes for our clients, and long-term profitable growth for Hitachi Vantara.Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Supports sales pursuits by designing solutions using Hitachi Vantara and its partner technology platforms
- Leads delivery of solutions as the APM and AIP subject matter expert
- Translates project-specific needs into cloud-based SaaS APM offerings that will suit customer project needs in terms of functional requirements, resource usage and scalability
- Offers training and guidance to sales and delivery teams in deployment of APM solutions
- Keeps on top of market trends and competitive APM and AIP solution and recommends product features and enhancements
- Contributes to development of new solutions by leading customer need and value-analysis, and by managing the roadmap to create maximum value for our product/solution/service portfolio
- Presents APM solutions effectively to customers during sales and delivery stages
- Ensures that delivery of our solutions is of high quality and meets client needs
- Previous experience in consultancy roles with practical experience and expertise in moderating workshop and various design engagements
- In-depth understanding of APM and AIP
- related standards, technologies, products, services and market segmentation
- supporting technologies such as Analytics, GIS, Computer vision, AI and ML, IoT, data management pipelines, data warehousing, data lakes, and self-service reporting
- Good understanding of Master Data Management, Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouse and Data Lakes and their usage to solve real life customer problems related to APM/AIP
- Good understanding of industrial assets, including: Asset Lifecycles, Asset Systems, Asset Components, Asset Service Levels, Asset Degradation, Asset Reliability, and Asset Intervention Prioritization
- Good understanding of streaming data analytics, anomaly detection and predictive maintenance of Assets.
- Good understanding of maintenance prioritization based on consequence and risk of failure
- Good communication and collaboration skills, confident and comfortable leading discussions in the room and working in team environments across large and complex organizations
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (Master's degree preferred)
- Will require ~30% travel (post Covid restrictions)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.