Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an experienced and versatile AWS Full Stack Developer who will be a key contributor to our Product Engineering Services practice. The ideal contributor will work with Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies on the AWS platform.Responsibilities
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Effectively communicates to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- 5+ years development experience
- 3+ years AWS experience
- Full stack development with NodeJS and React, 2 plus years preferred
- Experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture
- Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects
- Proven experience and knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability - including but not limited to S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CDK, AppSync, GraphQL, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc. Specific to DevOps side: CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, etc.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.