Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The RoleResponsibilities:
- Total 10 - 12 years industry experience
- Strong experience (6 to 9 years) in Azure platform Services, understanding of their capabilities and limitations and being able to architect and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services.
- Experience in configuring - monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the application in Azure.
- Provide best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on Azure to optimize the usage
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign on across cloud and on premise.
- Strong understanding of the advantages and limitations of Azure Active Directory
- Have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure websites, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Document Db, application insights etc.,
- Strong expertise in building cloud native enterprise scale applications and moving applications from on-premises to cloud environments
- Strong understanding of the cloud architecture patterns and solution design principles
- Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud application availability, scalability and ability to propose optimized design for cloud
- Performance tuning of cloud based applications for best performance
- Collaborating with customers for quick technical assessment and proposal development for leveraging platform services of Azure.
- Closely work with customer to understand the business objectives and define solutions to meet the business objectives
- Experienced in working in Agile/DevOps environment with CI/CD and application lifecycle management.
- Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, etc..
- Experience in OpenShift administration including upgrading, creating namespaces, user administration etc.
- Experience in administering and supporting the Container Platform ecosystem for the organization in both public cloud and on premise
- Extensive experience with Containers, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
Security Hardening - Supported security recommendations
- Experience remediating identified vulnerabilities
- Must be familiar with Security audits.
Any Engineering Graduate