Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Azure Cloud Engineer would assist with the management, support, and oversight of the virtual server environments and business continuity processes during the lifespan of this project. This Candidate will assist with managing, maintaining, monitoring and securing (including data security) of all servers including installations, upgrades, patches and documentation.
The Azure Cloud Engineer will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders. This is an experienced individual contributor position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
The Azure Cloud Engineer will be accountable for meeting deliverable commitments including schedule and quality compliance. This Candidate must have skills to plan and schedule own work activities, coordinate activities with other cross-functional team members to meet project goals.Responsibilities:
- Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME.
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
- Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices.
- Design and develop solution for product/project and sustenance delivery.
- successful transition.
- Identify, analyze and resolve public and hybrid cloud-based issues.
- Communicates architectural solutions to IT lead.
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies - Amazon or Microsoft Azure.
- Three (3) years' experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and/or managing software source code.
- 3+ years of recent experience as a build and deployment engineer using industry standard tools.
- 5+ years of experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents.
- Experience with deployment tools and virtual lab management.
- Experience building and deploying with Linux, UNIX and Windows technologies.
- Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments.
- Understanding of industry standard system architecture and system management tools.
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems.
- Three (3) years of experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization.
- Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies and virtual desktop infrastructures including knowledge of disaster recovery concepts.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP
- Working knowledge of IT Project Management techniques/processes (Preferred).