Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking BI Apps Lead ResponsibilitiesExperience -
9-14 YearsLocation -
Hyderabad / Bangalore / Pune
Description: This position is part of the Business Technology Services (BTS) BI Support Team. The OBIA Specialist is responsible for supporting and troubleshooting work requests for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications. Responsibilities will also include but not limited to project work, application upgrades, and working directly with DBA Team on industry best practices.
- Fulfill requests for modifications and new BI reports
- Participate in project related work and provides support to project teams
- Utilize industry best practices, while working through appropriate channels and processes
- Maintain and build positive working relationships within the BTS Team and with members of other County Agencies and Vendors
- Collaborate with business partners to act as a technical evangelist for self-service business intelligence, understand objectives, deliver maximum business impact and return on investment
- Support and ensure compliance with the BTS Solutions Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Stay on the cutting edge of relevant technology by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplish organizational goals by taking ownership of assignments and driving issues to a successful close
- Assist and lead on updating existing processes and practices to enable BI practices into the Pinellas culture
Minimum Required Skills:
- Working knowledge of BI Apps 11g modules (Financial/HR/Procurement/Supply Chain/Order Management)
- Create and Develop Custom Styles, Skins, and Messages in Oracle BI
- Create Oracle BI Analyses and Dashboards
- Develop BI Alerts.
- Merging and Importing external usage objects from - into Different Repositories. i.e. posting videos and/or DSS feeds technology.
- Migration experience moving Catalog and Repository objects from Test to Production environments.
- BI Apps experience using ODI version(s) - (11g and 12c), including mapping management from source transactional system (EBS) to catalog and presentation objects.
Working knowledge of BI Apps 11g modules (Financial/HR/Procurement/Supply Chain/Order Management)
BI Apps experience using ODI version(s) - (11g and 12c), including mapping management from source transactional system (EBS) to catalog and presentation objects.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.