Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
- Experience - 6-10 Years
- Collaboration with Stakeholders for effective requirements management Product Owners, Product Managers Analysis With HV Leads, Architects , UX/UI , QA and Dev Team
- Requirements Management, Requirements gathering, Analysis, Documenting user stories and Traceability matrix
- Collaboration with UX and UI teams. Provide functional knowledge to UX/UI team members â€¢ Provide feedback â€¢ Ensure User stories and UI Designs are in Sync
- Collaboration with QA ( testing) team. Functional review of Test Cases â€¢ Functional and free hand testing of developed modules
- Collaboration with technical team â€¢ Be the SPOC from requirements and functional aspects of user stories
- Resolve functional queries internally first.