Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
We are seeking applicants with strong knowledge in Systems Administration - troubleshooting skills with Linux, Unix, or Windows. He/she should be very strong with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing. This role requires advanced troubleshooting - delivering solution, the use of sophisticated DevOps tools with AWS (CSP) experience/knowledge.Responsibilities
• Act as Tier 2 Support Engineer for the most common - newly announced AWS components and services
• Act as Technical POC for customers.
• Good understanding of RDBMS data stores, including Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
• Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with DevOps methods and tools, including Jenkins, Ansible, Git, chef, Docker, or Kubernetes
• Experience with python, bash, PowerShell, node.js
• End to End configuration of any alerting tool.
• Good Communication - communicator (Verbal - written)Qualifications
• In depth knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows Environment
• End to End configuration - trouble shooting of the web and application servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
• Good written and verbal English communication
• Minimum one year of experience required for tier 2 support with overall experience of not more than 5 years
• Aware of any one DevOps tool and Scripting language
• Open to available 24/7 support (If required)
• Positive attitude should be able to adapt and work based on business demand.
Good to Have (at-least one certification):
• Proficient experience on System Administration (Linux / Windows) - Certified
• Should be having experience on AWS at the AWS Associate/SysOps/Developer Certification course level. - Certified
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.