Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities:
Responsible for build a sale pipeline mainly in commercial business.
- Initiates contacts with manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle.
- May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions.
- Establish a strong sales relationship with the relevant above accounts and partners
- Secure revenue opportunities to meet quarterly and yearly quota.
- Bachelors or above.
- More than 8 years related sales experience in IT industry, more Software selling experience is priority.
- Track record on meeting sales quota.
- Be able to work in a team with channel partners and senior management.
- Honest, proactive and creative working attitude.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Basic English communication skill.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.