Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Position Summary - CRM Technical Lead
The CRM Technical Lead, to lead the CRM platforms - Salesforce and Oracle Sales Cloud implementation and Support, working in partnership with the Global Sales, Partners, Services, Marketing, and Finance teams.
This role will lead a team that maintains the application and changes to the Salesforce and Oracle Sales Cloud platforms by providing continuous support and leadership to our delivery organization, while ensuring adherence to best practices.
The primary business goal of the role is to take care of the deliverables of CRM team to our business stakeholders and work with delivery partners on strategic initiatives. The role is expected to perform well within a team and as an individual SME for the CRM Platform to support in achieving the Business Unit goals.
• Good understanding - hands-on in designing the web application, configuration, and customization using Salesforce.com
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Development Patterns and multi-tenant architect model.
• Responsible to deploy the high-level solution by considering all best practices.
• Enforcing sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Perform routine review of delivery to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption
• Good knowledge in Salesforce APIs, REST API, Data Models, and platform limits
• Take technical lead on large complex systems
• Establish - maintain up-to-date configuration and recovery documentation for assigned systems
• Lead ongoing communications regarding system issues/activities with all stakeholders
• When required work independently to design, integrate and develop technology solutions for Salesforce platform
• Motivate and mentor a small team of highly skilled developers towards successful, timely, and quality solutions
• Communicate effectively with senior management, listening and understanding the business needs, applying experience and business insight to guide strategy and solutions
• Actively participate in the Agile process, following the Scrum Methodology
• Work with Business operations team to gather requirements for Oracle Sales Cloud application functionalities; lead the team in front to assess, design, implement and deploy
• Guide Oracle sales cloud team in Run activities like, incident management and regular maintenance activities
• Employee management including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and hiring talent for open positions
• Help with onboarding, establishing goals, assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving mentorship to staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Solid ability to effectively prioritize work, juggling daily support responsibilities with project driven roles and actions to evolve the environment.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce configurations (Roles, Profiles, Validations rules, Workflows, Assignment rules, Approval processes, Reports/Dashboards, Access Control, Custom objects/fields).
• Advanced Salesforce user/administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts).
• Experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud.
• Good knowledge in Salesforce APIs, REST API, Data Models, and platform Limits.
• Experience with Supporting and maintaining Cloud applications (SaaS, IPaaS, PaaS)
• Understanding on integrations to/from Salesforce and Oracle Sales Cloud
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams.
• Problem Analysis and Solving Skills: solid ability to troubleshoot a complex issue down to potential contributing components, identify root cause if possible or gather supporting evidence for escalation
• Ability to incorporate daily sustaining roles with progress on strategic improvements, issues, deciding what requires the greatest immediate attention, and coordinating actions to layer focus to achieve the greatest efficiency.
• Ability to work with Business stakeholders and Integrated platform owners to understand requirements and translate them into efficient system designs and operational support structures.
• Ability to communicate with Executive management to clearly articulate business objectives
• Experience implementing large SFDC organizations and Oracle Sales Cloud in a multi-tenancy setting.
• Experience with Agile and Scrum.
• Experience in Salesforce platform and other CRM platforms like Oracle Sales Cloud
• Ability to take initiative and handle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups. Ability to influence others, build consensus, and effectively resolve conflict.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or a closely related field.
• 10+ years of Information Technologies experience.
• Experience in overseeing/working with Global teams, including onshore and offshore
• 5+ years of experience in leading end to end implementations
• Technical certifications are desirable.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.