Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
1. 5+ years relevant professional development experience.
2. Strong SQL and NoSQL Database Knowledge: Oracle, PostgreSQL/MYSQL, and Mongo DB (or similar).
3. Knowledge of ODI, Tableau, Power BI, OAC, relational and non-relational DB, and other big data technology stacks
4. Proficiency with at least 2 programming languages among Python/ Java/SQL/.Net/R. Must be flexible and fast to pick up new languages.
5. Familiarity with and the ability to leverage a wide variety of open source technologies and tools. Have applied application knowledge on AI, ML
6. Working knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation on Oracle or Azure or AWS, is a big plus. Experience with serverless computing, creating VMs, cloud security, and other cloud services is also a big plus.
7. Supply Chain Familiar and Expert Microsoft Excel. Healthcare knowledge is plus.